mercoledì 16 aprile 2014

ABOUT THIS NEW PROJECT





Buon salve all,

How are you? This is the first post of this new blog, this new project, and first of all I think it's better if I introdoce myself. You will know me as the DigitShaman, obviously a nickname, but a nickname that say something about me. 
I am an engineer, I work in Turin (but I don't live here, I traverl by train all the days), Italy. I am work as a consultant, and the job title my bosses decide to write on my businness card is Network System Engineer. All of this few words I hope explain the "Digit" part of the nickname. What about the second part, the "Shaman" part? This part say to you that I am also not so Digital as expected by an engineer. I am atypical for some aspects and absolutly typical for others. All of this words are just to say that you have to excuse me if sometimes I will not use rights and puctual technical words.
I will also ask you to excuse me if sometimes I will use a bad english; I hope to emprove it, using it.

Have a nice day!
DigitShaman

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento